Feedback

Feedback jkt des3.inddBenson Fisher escaped from Maxfield Academy’s deadly rules and brutal gangs.

Or so he thought.

But now Benson is trapped in a different kind of prison: a town filled with hauntingly familiar faces. People from Maxfield he saw die. Friends he was afraid he had killed.

They are all pawns in the school’s twisted experiment, held captive and controlled by an unseen force. As he searches for answers, Benson discovers that Maxfield Academy’s plans are more sinister than anything he imagined—and they may be impossible to stop.

Variant blew readers away with its breakneck pacing, flawless plotting, and impossibly high stakes. It earned starred reviews from both Publishers Weekly and VOYA, which described it as “an exciting, edge-of-your-seat read that combines psychological themes from works like Lord of the Flies, The Hunger Games, and Ender’s Game in a truly unique way.”

In Feedback, Robison Wells delivers all the answers you’ve been craving—with enough twists and turns to keep readers guessing until the very last page.

Reviews of Feedback

“Picking up only moments after the first book ends, this book features the same nonstop, breathless pace, adding new dimension to old characters and  new plot twists that are hard to see coming. The often violent action flows logically from the plot.

“An absorbing read that won’t let fans of the first down.”

—Kirkus Reviews

38 Responses

1. Luciana April 18, 2014 at 9:59 pm #

I’m sorry but i wanted to ask if you will publish it in spanish someday?

2. Samantha May 13, 2014 at 5:38 pm #

please write a third one! and i’m having trouble finding the epiloque

3. marissa kay May 23, 2014 at 7:13 pm #

I love the book so much it should be made into a movie both variant and feedback please make a third one

4. Sara June 8, 2014 at 12:44 pm #

Hello Robison. I’m a huge fan of your novels, especially Variant and Feedback, but I’m from Spain and I’ve just read the first one, Variant (Diferente) and I NEED to read the second. I NEED to know if Feedback is going to be published in spanish and when. Because the book was suppousedly being translated to spanish… ASAP please.

5. Benson Fisher June 9, 2014 at 3:48 am #

PLEASE write a third!

6. Sara Bob June 9, 2014 at 3:49 am #

PLEASE write a third!

7. Ellen June 11, 2014 at 7:29 pm #

Feedback and Varient were so good, but I don’t feel like it had enough closer. I heard you wrote an epilogue for feedback but I cant find it. It would be wonderful if you could put in on the website or sent to me. :)

8. Nick June 15, 2014 at 3:35 am #

There HAS to be a third book. Feedback resolved some of the questions I had, but also introduced SO MANY new ones. Please write a third book!

9. TJ June 18, 2014 at 1:56 am #

Hi! I just finished Feedback, it was awesome, and I was wondering if you had any plans to make a third?

10. Sami Peterson July 1, 2014 at 12:44 am #

I agree… Feedback kind of left me hanging. Did the government help them? What about the president’s daughters? I need to know!!!! Please write a third book!!!!!

11. Frank July 3, 2014 at 2:22 am #

Loved both variant and feedback, both were very fast paced and not a boring part in all the pages. Please make a third one tgough, feedback did not end with the sense of resolution I expected.

12. a Fan July 20, 2014 at 4:11 pm #

Please write a third book…. because i cant sleep at night now..Theyre needs to be a third book please make one!!!!

13. Clara August 3, 2014 at 2:41 pm #

Is there going to be a third book made?!?

14. Variant Movie August 15, 2014 at 8:31 pm #

I would LOVE to see a movie made from this book!

15. Billy September 15, 2014 at 2:35 am #

I loved the first one, but the second one was very unsatisfying. Wells, you are quite an amazing author, but this books had a few problems. First: there were parts of the book that seemed to conflict wit its self, or just seemed not to male sense. Second: The ending, while humorous, was almost annoying, as it left questions brought up during the series unanswered. If the book was supposed to be open ended, it should have given some clues for you to make inferences about what happens later, but that just want there. I understand that a third was not an original intention, but it would be astounding if a third was made that answers a lot of questions left.

16. Glozell September 16, 2014 at 11:19 am #

You should expand the series to the other training facilities with other people just like Benson and Becky who escape and find out more about who is actually in charge.

17. Peyton September 28, 2014 at 2:23 am #

Please make a third book…and I would LOVE to see this as a movie…really this has been one of the best series I have ever read

18. Xiomy October 1, 2014 at 4:09 am #

I’ve read your books and I’m in love with them, they are so adictive, I finish variant in one single day! and I just wanted to tell you that you should public your books in spanish, please! that would make a really huge difference.

19. Jessica M October 7, 2014 at 11:53 pm #

These books had me on the edge of my seat, and I BEG OF YOU to write another!!! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Gosh… the whole idea of these novels is so original, sure everything comes from somewhere, but this was so… DIFFERENT! I love every bit! But a movie wouldn’t do it enough justice. So no movie. Maybe a mini TV series like Tin Man?

20. Chex97 October 8, 2014 at 1:40 pm #

this book was mind-blowing!!! PLEASE write a third book!!!

21. thomas October 26, 2014 at 1:00 am #

Hi my name is Thomas and if u ever read this i would really appreciate it if u took my request into consideration! I know it is a lot to ask and this is just some other fan’s comment but if u could make a movie series from the Variant books! Mr Wells i have been wanting to contact u about this for a while and it would just be so AWESOME to have Variant moves! Please think about this and thank you for writing such a AMAZING series!!! Sincerely,
    Thomas H.

22. love the book October 27, 2014 at 2:23 am #

I would love to see a movie of these books!!!!!

23. Khadija October 27, 2014 at 2:07 pm #

Why did Oakland die?

24. Khadija October 27, 2014 at 2:10 pm #

Dear Mr. Wells
    I love this book and I love Variant too, I’d just like to know why Oakland died. He was, actually is, my favourite character. Please reply to this or any of my other comments. I’d really like to know why he died and what his actual name was.

• michael gerth November 15, 2014 at 2:42 am #

Oakland was shot in the chest three times

25. Antonio P. October 28, 2014 at 3:14 am #

There really should be a third book! After all they went through and they just got out, What happens next!

26. axl November 9, 2014 at 5:12 pm #

did they kiss at the end or not someone please tell me and make a third book to see what happens please doo

27. michael gerth November 15, 2014 at 2:41 am #

im waiting for the sequel you cant just end the book like that i mean come on give us something another training facility or fisher telling the world and his life after come on man you just don’t end a series like that.

28. Owen Healey November 16, 2014 at 7:26 pm #

Dear Mr. Wells,
    I enjoyed your books “Variant” and “Feedback” thoroughly. I loved it! It was one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read! Although normally I read classics and non-fiction, your books have inspired me to pursue an interest in both teen fiction, and writing. I loved this book, and soon hope to read blackout, though there is surely no way it can surpass the variant series in my eyes. I do very much hope for a film of these novels, and please, please I beg of you, write more instalments of the variant series! I fell in love with your stories and characters! if you would honour me with a reply, I would be grateful.

Owen

• Robison Wells November 19, 2014 at 6:53 pm #

There currently are no plans for additional books, or for a movie. (I’d LOVE for there to be a movie, but that’s out of my hands.) As for additional books, that was the publisher’s decision. I’m glad you loved the VARIANT books so much, but may I suggest you try the BLACKOUT books?

29. michael cisneros November 19, 2014 at 8:48 pm #

MAKE A THIRD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Charles R December 3, 2014 at 11:10 pm #

I would sponsor a third! Great read!!

31. Tony December 3, 2014 at 11:11 pm #

Please write a third!!!!!

32. Charlie S December 3, 2014 at 11:12 pm #

I want a third soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD

33. Kensi December 3, 2014 at 11:35 pm #

I think you need to have a book that tells whether or not they succeeded and what happens when their in the reall world, I only say this because I love variant and feedback, and am not sure if blackout is part of the same series, I’m hoping it is,

34. Charles conklin December 7, 2014 at 5:45 pm #

THIRD BOOK NOW!!!

35. Anna December 14, 2014 at 2:11 am #

I love this book! It’s the best book I have ever read! I was so amazed when feedback came out! Becky and Benson are such a cute couple! Please please write a third book! PLEASE! I can’t live without another book.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Und nun? | Marissa Conrady - October 23, 2014

[…] auf das offene Ende war nur schwer zu bekommen. Also habe ich flugs die Englische Ausgabe “Feedback” […]