All you have to do is join my ESPN March Madness Bracket Challenge!
Here’s how to do it:
2. If you already have an account, sign in. If you don’t, make one quick. (It’s free and non-spammy.)
3. When it asks you for a password, use ‘blackout’.
4. Make a bracket. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about basketball, because I follow college basketball really closely and last year (when I did this same contest with Variant) I came in dead last. Pick your bracket however you want, and you’ll probably not be at much of a disadvantage.
5. Do it soon! You have to make a bracket before the start of the first game, which this Thursday! So don’t miss out!
6. All the cool kids are doing it!
7. The winner will get an ARC of Blackout. And yes, this is open to international entries!
256 people responded to this poll, which is the biggest group yet. For those of you who took it, you’ll know that there were a lot of options to choose from. I only chose to show the top ten results in each category, because the charts were getting unwieldy. (So if your choice doesn’t show up, know that it wasn’t in the top ten.)
Not surprising, Doctor Who and Firefly fared very well in this poll. But there were a few surprises, too. The results are below.
Last week we played the age-old slumber party game of “Kiss, Marry, Kill” with superheroes. This week, it’s supervillains. The choices are a little harder, because everyone is evil, but that didn’t stop 105 people from voting. The results are these:
Anyway, we’ve had fun with our party games. Next week’s survey will be something different where you won’t be required to kiss anybody, crazy or not.