It’s time for a non-basketball related contest to win an ARC of Feedback! But, instead of the normal “tweet about this” type of contests, I decided to make it a trivia game. So, all of the following questions are in relation to my favorite media.
Don’t worry if you don’t know them all! There’s a way to win even if you get some answers wrong!
For every answer you get correct, you get one entry in the contest. Also, if you blog about this contest, you get an entry. Also, if you review (or have reviewed) Variant, you get TWO entries. So, if you get all the answers correct, and you blog about the contest, and you review Variant, you’ll get TEN ENTRIES.
So, even if you don’t know all the answers, or if you don’t have a blog, you should still enter, because even one correct answer gives you a chance.
DON’T POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS! Email them to FeedbackARCContest@gmail.com. If you’ve blogged about the contest, or reviewed Variant, include those links.
Now, for the questions. They’re all related to either my favorite media, or to Variant itself. I’ve made them hard on purpose, so don’t worry if you don’t get them all correct.
2. In Millions, by Frank Cottrell Boyce, who helps Damian rebuild his hermitage?
3. In the film “On The Waterfront”, in his famous “I coulda been a contender” speech, who does Terry Malloy blame?
4. In the film “It’s a Wonderful Life”, when George and Clarence are being kicked out of Nick’s bar, what does Nick call them, and what two options does he give for them to leave?
6. Which Gnarls Barkley video, named by TIME magazine as one of the 30 best videos of all time, was filmed in Jamaica?
7. In Variant, what two full names are mentioned on headstones in the graveyard?
So, get to work! Many of these can probably be found online.You have one week to enter: all entries must be emailed to FeedbackARCContest@gmail.com by midnight, Friday the 13th of April (Mountain Time).